- Lawrence development will take new approach to long-term care in 'family-style' setting
- Westfield Senior Housing Corp Breaks Ground for the Village at Garwood
- Rooms with a view - Regan Development making headway on Avenue E
- Del-Sano Announces Completion of Horizon Heights Low-Income Family Residence .
"LSMNJ looks forward to a continued relationship with Del-Sano on future projects!"
- Margaret Bucci, V.P for Housing and Community Services Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey
"We hired Del-Sano Contracting to build our 50 unit HUD 202 subsidized housing for elderly in Kearny, NJ. It was a pleasure working with Bob Montesano and the Del-Sano team. We look forward to working with them in the future."
- John Westervelt, VP of Properties & Facilities for Domus Corporation
"Del-Sano is truly a member of the project team. From their cooperation, their willingness to respond to our requests, the performance of their subcontractors, and the quality of the construction, it is clear that everyone on the project has the owner's best interest in mind. We look forward to working with Del-Sano on future projects."
- Gary W. Wagner, AIA for Donnelly Wagner Nelson Architects, LLC
"On behalf of the Board of Trustees of The Hudson School I want to thank you for the excellent job your firm did in constructing our beautiful new facility. There were signifigant obstacles thrown your way from the city, but you managed to work through them professionally. We look forward to call on you again for our next project."
- Samuel Beckford, President, Board of Trustees
"Del-Sano performed a major renovation and reconstruction of the In-Vitro Fertilization Facility as well as the Valerie Cancer Center. Del-Sano managed to dedicate and diverse hospital continuing care rebuilding project with a keen sense of urgency and expediency. The awareness of the project supervisor and the general attitude of the entire Del-Sano organization made for near flawless execution."
- William J. Cuthill, AVP Facilities Management/Construction